Everquest Epic 3.0 Walkthrough.
- Players should start out by seeking Emissary of Karana in PoK, behind the buffer.
"Well met, I am an Emissary of Karana, seeking assistance."
- You Say "Assistance"
- You Say "Task"
- You Say "Mysteries"
- The Emissary sends you to the "Karana" Zones to find him, I would look at the east if I were you.
Find Lord Karana and try not to annoy him with silly questions. Gods don't take kind to pettiness.
- You Say Hail, Lord Karana.
- Ask him about what you are after, maybe the book?
- You Say "Sent"
- You Say "Help"
- You Say "Reward"
- You Say "Old"
- You Say "Why", Lol.
Hail Captain Viel Darah,
"Get Lost, Fool"
- Hand him the note;
- You Say, "yes"
- You Say, "Pages"
- Viel Darah hands you a challenge, hand it back when you are ready to face his Lieutenant.
- Kill the Lieutenant and hand in the Medal;
-Shade Prince, located in the Crypts in Frostcrypts.
-Vault Master Goil in Valdeholm.
-Prismatic Caretaker in chambers before the Mother, in Crystallos. Ice Drakes drop a page, as well.
-Rotticus and the Morzad Monsters in House of Thule, Upper Floors.
-Several monsters in Field of Scale
-Draconic Spirit Ember in Arcstone, Isle of Spirits.
-A Noc Darklurch in Old Bloodfields.
When you have all the pages, speak to Viel Darah again;
First Hand In: Page 1 to 4.
Second Hand In: Page 5 to 7.
Third Hand In: Page 8 to 10.
Receive the First, Second and Third Quarter and hand them to Lord Karana.
Lord Karana will advise you that there is another part of the hand in, seek out who he suggests.
Once you have all 4 pieces to hand in to Lord Karana, he will hand you back a Tear of Karana, you will then need to purchase a token from him, hand both in.
Congrats, that is your Epic 3.0!