We have picked up hosting and support for the Karana (x3 XP, Bots, Speed) EQEMU Server.
BOTS and Commands
How to create a bot group ^bg
1) First Create a bot using ^botcreate NAME class race male/female
Example: ^botcreate Champ 1 1 1 - You just created A male Warrior named Champ!
Use ^botspawn Champ to spawn him
2) Next, We need set a leader of the a new Bot group. Target Champ and hit ^bgcreate BOTGROUP
Champ is now the bot group leader of BOTGROUP!
3) Now, Lets get his team together. Create a healer ^botcreate Healz 2 1 1 and spawn using ^botspawn Healz
4) Lets add Healz to Champs group. Target Champ
5) While Champ is targeted, type ^bgadd Healz
You just added Healz to Champ's group
6) How do you spawn the group? use ^bgload BOTGROUP
You just spawned the whole group! congrats
Repeat 3-5 to keep adding members to the BOTGROUP with leader Champ.
Other useful Bot Commands:
^attack spawned - Bots attack that target!
^camp spawned - Bots go ahead and camp, I'm done with you
Full Bot Command List
I've Killed Rello**** and I got an Epic 2.0 Augment, why can't I apply it? See list below.. I didn't want to limit by the class because you will want to Aug an Epic 2.0 for your bots. SEEEE there's a method to the madness.
Bard - Vesagran Shard of the Ancients
Beastlord - Spiritcaller Shard of the Ancients
Berserker - Vengeful Shard of the Ancients
Cleric - Divinity Shard of the Ancients
Druid - Brambles Shard of the Ancients
Enchanter - Eternal Shard of the Ancients
Magician - Primal Shard of the Ancients
Monk - Transcended Shard of the Ancients
Necromancer - Deathwhisper Shard of the Ancients
Paladin - Nightbane Shard of the Ancients
Ranger - Aurora Shard of the Ancients
Rogue - Nightshade Shard of the Ancients
Shadowknight - Innoruuk's Shard of the Ancients
Shaman - Heyokah Shard of the Ancients
Warrior - Kreljnok's Shard of the Ancients
Wizard - Power Shard of the Ancients
Spell File Link Below
Download and save Into your EQ client directory. This simply adds pets to the default spells_us.txt file.